Friday, July 24, 2009

IN THE WAITING.....

My mind is spinning......I'm in the waiting.....waiting for the days to pass for our court date, but not really wanting summer to fly by. Waiting for our questions to be answered about our daughter.....I want to know more about her...her size...her health..her likes and dislikes...just to get to know her more. Waiting for everything to come together. But God is in the waiting! I know He is doing amazing things while I am just waiting.

I just read some of our Ethiopian yahoo groups blog sites. Their are families in Ethiopia picking up their children right now! Praise God! I have been following them pretty much daily, what a journey! They are headed back tonight. May God keep them safe and sane.

Hope to have more news soon!
Blessings and peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment