Sunday, July 19, 2009

COURT DATE!!!

Marc was on vacation this week. We took one day to go to Tawas and relax, but after that we did work around the house. There's alot to get ready and finished up before our little princess comes home. This coming week I will finish up the girls room, hopefully. In the midst of this week we got some unexpected news......We got our court date! I thought for sure it wouldn't be till MOWA was back in session, but Praise God! it came. AUGUST 17TH!!!! So that means the courts aren't closing yet. "Lord, Please bless our court date and let us pass." It's also my niece's birthday and the day our 1st dossier made it to El Salvador (good date). Now we wait till then.

I also got alittle bad news, the couple that was taking our carepackage, to our little princess, can not. They have a family medical issue that came up (praying for a good outcome). Now I need to see if anyone else is going to Ethiopia soon and can take it, or I'll just have to spend the money to sent it.(YIKES! expensive) But I really want her to have it before we get there, so she can have something from us and pictures to get her farmiliar with us. God willing it will get there.

I really can't believe we could be going to Ethiopia as soon as September, WOW! It didn't seen real for so long. Then it was all of a sudden and moving fast. God has moved mountains and I know He will continue to move. I can't wait to see what's next.... Following God is truly and adventure...one well worth following.

Peace and Joy in our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment