Friday, August 28, 2009

Mertalem received her care package....

The Garrison's hand delivered our care package to Mertalem. She received it on Aug.18th and saw her new family for the first time. I wonder what was going through her mind???

We continually hear what a percious little girl she is, and she always has a big smile. The clock is ticking down and can't wait to hold her in my arms. She is our daughter no matter how far of what color. I'm not blind to the fact that someday, even many days, issues will arise because of our differences. But God is so much bigger than us, than this world, and He has a plan. And I am praising Him and thanking Him that I can be a small part of that. "I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11.

There truly are NO orphans of God.....Mertalem, God has a plan and a great purpose for you. We Love You. Be there soon.

1 comment:

  1. She is so darling!! We can't wait to see you all in a few short weeks!

    ReplyDelete